The new section entitled ‘Microsoft IT Academy’ will be modified very shortly!
By joining the Microsoft IT Academy (ITA) program, you will get a full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success.
ITA enables you to offer training not only on fundamental technology skills but also technical courses for your students, faculty and staff who are interested in pursuing a career in IT after graduation.
The Microsoft Digital Literacy curriculum provides essential computing skills for learners new to computing
The Microsoft E-Learning curriculum provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
Ready-to-use, customizable lesson plans including links to relevant Microsoft E-Learning and free demos and videos
E-reference provides digital access for educators to more than 600 technology books, searchable by topic, technology and subject
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) series delivers a complete learning and teaching framework developed specifically for use in an academic setting
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) is instructor-led training intended for IT professionals and developers who build, support, and implement solutions by using Microsoft technologies
The Teaching with Technology Curriculum is online learning that helps educators integrate Information and Communications Technology (ICT) into their practice
The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) program provides trainers the opportunity to expand their skills integrating technology in their teacher training to positively impact teaching and learning
Teacher Starter Kits include exam vouchers for Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Technology Associate certification exams to enable educators to obtain globally recognized certification. Learn more
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) provides tools, resources, and other benefits to support and help Microsoft IT Academy educators thrive as both technologists and educators
Microsoft Certifications differentiate students in today’s competitive job market and broaden their employment opportunities.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams prepare your students to be more productive in school and business careers.
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exams provide an entry-level opportunity to explore various technical careers.
Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate/Expert (MCSA/MCSE) exams provide steps to validation of a student’s ability to design and build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Microsoft IT Academy provides the steps to establish a Certiport or Prometric testing center on your campus. Microsoft IT Academy members receive academic discounts for Microsoft Certification exams.
- Easy to Use Private Members Site with access to all program information, support, and resources in one place
- A comprehensive Welcome Kit with program membership plaque
- Microsoft IT Academy blog that can help you stay up to date on announcements and benefits
- Microsoft IT Academy Newsletters keeping Microsoft IT Academies up-to-date with offers and best practices
- Download and print co-branded ‘Certificate of Completion’ certificates for students who have completed any of the Microsoft Certifications
- Marketing materials, press kits and videos to help promote your Microsoft IT Academy to parents, communities and governmental leaders.
- Marketing campaigns and special offers for certifications and student activities
- Access to the Microsoft Regional Support Center for program enquiries and assistance
- Microsoft IT Academy Program members are entitled to one DreamSpark subscription that offers an institution-wide annual membership providing professional developer and designer tools available in labs, classrooms, and on student PC’s. Find out more about DreamSpark. by Microsoft
* Please check the following link for more information: “Microsoft IT Academy”